Thursday, January 31, 2008

The First Bloggers Cup Update

After only one day of existence, we already have five blogs to be included in the first blogger cup. We only need fifteen more sites before we can begin the first round, now I will be working on pairing up the sites with some similar competition, so they aren't fighting to big a site at first, though in the end only one site will triumph. Thank you to everyone already signed up, and makesure you keep checking back for updates, or just subcribe to the RSS on the sidebar.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Posted this on my Blog - hope that's ok? If not, I will take it off.
Thanks
http://myreviewsandfinds.blogspot.com/2008/01/bloggers-cup.html

Traffic Masters said...

No problem thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had heard about this earlier, I would love my blog, fataculture.wordpress.com NOT fataculture.blogspot.com, to be considered for entry :(

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing post to know about blogger history and achievement.